Our Family History.
|Home | Contact | Statistics | Index|
1. John Martyn AINSLEY was the son of Edwin Victor AINSLEY (1912-1971) and Edith May LONGSTER (1915-2009).
Catherine Margaret RUSHWORTH was the daughter of George Wilfred RUSHWORTH (1905-1981) and Gwendoline JONES (1917-2004). She and John Martyn AINSLEY had the following children:
|Edwin Victor AINSLEY, ainsvic|
|Edith May LONGSTER, Edith May Ainsley|
3. Edith May LONGSTER , daughter of William LONGSTER and Hannah Bell WHITEHEAD, was born on 30 November 1915 in Wath, Pateley Bridge. She died on 14 July 2009 in Ilkley. She and Edwin Victor AINSLEY had the following children:
4. Albert Edgar AINSLEY , son of James AINSLEY and Isobel STEPHENS, was born on 7 March 1876 in Whitby. In 1901 he was a Corn and Flour Merchant in Whitby. In 1901 he was resident in Whitby. He appeared in the census in 1901 in Whitby. At some point he married Eva BOTHAM .
5. Eva BOTHAM , daughter of BOTHAM, was born in Whitby. She and Albert Edgar AINSLEY had the following children:
|William LONGSTER, longswm1|
6. William LONGSTER , son of William LONGSTER and Sarah JOHNSON, was born in 1883. He was a Farmer in The Farm, Wath, Pateley Bridge. He married Hannah Bell WHITEHEAD in 1902 in Pateley Bridge. He died on 22 June 1926 in Wath, Pateley Bridge.
|Hannah Bell WHITEHEAD, longss|
7. Hannah Bell WHITEHEAD , daughter of John Moss WHITEHEAD and Hannah, was christened on 23 August 1877 in Pateley Bridge. She was born in 1878 in Greenhowhill. She appeared in the census in 1881 in Bewerley. She died on 11 May 1947 in Wath. She and William LONGSTER had the following children:
William Alwyn LONGSTER (1921?-2005). William was born in 1921 (approx.). He died in February 2005.
1. Catherine Margaret RUSHWORTH was the daughter of George Wilfred RUSHWORTH (1905-1981) and Gwendoline JONES (1917-2004).
John Martyn AINSLEY was the son of Edwin Victor AINSLEY (1912-1971) and Edith May LONGSTER (1915-2009). He and Catherine Margaret RUSHWORTH had the following children:
|George Wilfred RUSHWORTH, wilf1|
|Spouse: Alice MC SHANE, Alice|
2. George Wilfred RUSHWORTH , son of John Thomas RUSHWORTH and Maria BRELLISFORD, was born on 15 May 1905 in Horsforth, Leeds. Between 1905 and 1945 he was resident in Horsforth. Between 1919 and 1945 he was a Farmer in North Ives Farm, Horsforth, Leeds. He married Alice MC SHANE on 23 February 1929 in Armley Parish Church (Leeds). Between 1945 and 1950 he was resident in Horsforth. Between 1946 and 1954 he was an Executive Officer, Agricultural Executuve in Halifax. He and Alice MC SHANE were divorced on 30 June 1947. He married Gwendoline JONES on 30 August 1947 in Guiseley Registry Office. Between 1950 and 1954 he was resident in Horsforth. Between 1954 and 1978 he was a Farmer in Intake farm, Rawdon. Between 1954 and 1978 he was resident in Rawdon. Between 1978 and 1981 he was resident in Rawdon. He died on 23 November 1981 in Ilkley. He was cremated on 27 November 1981 in Rawdon Crematorium.
Alice MC SHANE , daughter of William Henry MC SHANE (1868-1916) and Annie SAVILLE (1873-1933), was born on 1 April 1910 in 58 Bruce Street, New Wortley, Leeds. She died on 11 February 1994 in Wakefield. She was cremated on 18 February 1994 in Wakefield Crematorium. She and George Wilfred RUSHWORTH had the following children:
|Gwendoline JONES, Jones, Gwen|
3. Gwendoline JONES , daughter of George JONES and Renny FARRAR, was born on 13 December 1917 in Carlton, Barnsley, West Yorkshire. Between 1939 and 1945 she was a Farm Dairy Maid at North Ives Farm in Horsforth. Between 1945 and 1947 she was a Housekeeper to Mr & Mrs Harold Mason (Horsforth Laudry) in Northfield Road, Horsforth, and "Woodhall", Calverley, Leeds. She died on 9 November 2004 in 24, Hill Crescent, Rawdon, Leeds. She was cremated on 16 November 2004 in Rawdon Crematorium. She and George Wilfred RUSHWORTH had the following children:
|John Thomas RUSHWORTH, JohnThom|
4. John Thomas RUSHWORTH , son of Thomas RUSHWORTH and Susannah YEADON, was born on 2 February 1867 in Manningham, Bradford. He was a Farmer in Eastbrook Farm, Rawdon, and North Ives Farm, Horsforth. He married Maria BRELLISFORD on 27 September 1893 in Rawdon, Leeds. He appeared in the census in 1910 in Horsforth. He died on 28 December 1927 in Horsforth, Leeds. He was buried in Rawdon Parish Church.
|Maria BRELLISFORD, Maria|
5. Maria BRELLISFORD , daughter of Joseph BRELLISFORD and Mary BRADDOCK, was born on 12 November 1864 in Newbridge, Rhosymedre, Denbighshire, N Wales. She died on 27 January 1953 in Horsforth. She was buried in Rawdon Parish Church. She and John Thomas RUSHWORTH had the following children:
Alec Brellisford RUSHWORTH (1896-1916). Alec was born on 18 April 1896 in Rawdon. He had the title 'MM'. He experienced Military on 11 November 1916 in France. He died on 19 November 1916 in France. He was buried on 20 November 1916 in Forceville, France.
Thomas Edward RUSHWORTH (1898-1917). Thomas was born on 1 January 1898 in Rawdon. He died on 9 October 1917 in Ypres, Belgium. He was buried in No known grave.
Mary Alice RUSHWORTH (1900-1970). Mary was born on 19 February 1900 in Rawdon. In 1953 she was resident in Horsforth. She died on 30 March 1970 in Horsforth. She was cremated in Rawdon Crematorium.
Edith Annie RUSHWORTH (1901-1904). Edith was born on 30 November 1901 in Rawdon. She died on 8 November 1904.
John Henry RUSHWORTH (1903-1990). John was born on 28 August 1903 in Horsforth. He died on 9 November 1990 in Horsforth. He was cremated in Rawdon Crematorium.
Marjorie RUSHWORTH (1906-1983). Marjorie was born on 14 December 1906 in Horsforth. She married Percy ROBINSON on 6 June 1927 in Horsforth. She died on 12 April 1983 in Cookridge. She was cremated in Rawdon Crematorium.
Jessie RUSHWORTH (1909-1988). Jessie was born on 3 October 1909 in Horsforth. She immigrated to Cairo, Egypt "ca. 1935 for 10 years or so". She married Stanley Edward HODGSON on 11 July 1934 in Woodside Parish Church, Horsforth, Leeds. She died on 16 May 1988 in Scarborough, N.York. She was cremated in Stonefall Crematorium, Harrogate.
6. George JONES , son of Charles JONES and Mary PIERCE, was born on 11 November 1881 in Bagillt, Nr Holywell, Flintshire, North Wales. He appeared in the census in 1901 in Bagillt. He married Renny FARRAR in Carlton near Barnsley.
7. Renny FARRAR , daughter of John FARRAR and Martha ROTHERA, was born "aft 1881 perhaps" in Carlton near Barnsley. She and George JONES had the following children: